Spa Hotel in Gastein
Luxury spa at the Hotel Bismarck in Bad Hofgastein
Our spa and wellness paradise deluxe, spread across 1,700 m2, leaves nothing to be desired. Experience the luxury of an exclusive spa landscape with a wide range of choices. Your spa holiday at the Hotel Bismarck in Bad Hofgastein will be magnificent!
Our spa baths and wellness paradise is an oasis of pure relaxation. Here, youâ€™ll feel the invigorating power of water and warmth, enabling you to find inner peace. Pull on a fluffy bathrobe after an active day out in the Gastein Valley and youâ€™ll be in our spa area in no time â€“ comfortably accessible from all three hotels in your bathrobe.
The Hotel Bismarck oasis of relaxation
Swim a few laps in one of our two indoor pools or float out into the outdoor pool (both 33Â°C). Breathe in the fresh mountain air, look up at the clear blue sky or count the stars while your muscles relax in the warm water.
NEW FROM DECEMBER 2020
ADDITIONALLY SMALL WELLNESS AREA DE LUXE
We invest in your safety & your comfort
This new, exclusive textile-wellness area, which we have designed together with our long-standing architect, is going to be behind the changing rooms in the â€śStammhausâ€ť indoor pool and includes (open until 09.30 pm)
* a modern, big PANORAMA-SAUNA with a glass front and a phenomenal view to the thermal outdoor pool with a romantic light-ball and a snowy winterland.
* a STEAM BATH illuminated with golden light right next to the new sauna
Wellness dream de luxe
Complete your day of relaxation by treating yourself to a revitalising sauna session
- new from Decembe 2020: a modern, big PANORAMA Saunsa with a mirrored glass front and a phenomenal view to the thermal outdoor pool with a romantic light ball and a snowy winterland.
- new from December 2020: a steam BATH illuminated with golden light right next to the new sauna
- Traditional sauna (90Â°C)
- Ladies sauna (80Â°C)
- Cabin sauna (comfortable 60Â°C = tepidarium)
- Infrared sauna
- Brine healing sauna
- Kneipp area
- Light therapy
- Special showers
- Cold water shower
- 2-storey quiet room with waterbeds
- Spacious winter garden with plenty of chairs
Whether youâ€™d like to strengthen the bodyâ€™s defences in the Kneipp area or just tune everything out in our oasis of relaxation, the Hotel Bismarckâ€™s alpine spa experience will bring you a little closer to heaven.
The cherry on top after all these treatments is swimming in one of the four thermal pools (each 33Â°C). Be sure to stop by the outdoor pools with fantastic panorama views. In summer, soak up the views of the mountaintops, some already white with snow, and in winter soak up the vistas of this winter wonderland.