Conditions & Important Info
For care-free holidays at the Hotel Bismarck
To be able to truly enjoy your family holiday, ski deal or spa holiday to its fullest, you have to be well prepared! We have put together some important information youâ€™ll need before you arrive at the Hotel Bismarck.
The 2 G rule is now mandatory in hotels, restaurants, all shops and mountain railways.
Since 7 January, FFP2 masks have also been mandatory outdoors if a distance of 2 m cannot be maintained.
* recovered (medically confirmed covid disease) valid for 6 months after the illness
* vaccinated. confirmation required (currently valid from the day of the 2nd vaccination.)
valid for 9 months (after 9 months you need a 3rd vaccination)
* The obligation to present one of this 2 rules is not for persons, who can present a medical certificate stating that they may not be vaccinated. In this case we also need a negative PCR-test, which is not older than 72 hours together with the medical certificate.
IMPORTANT: NEW ENTRY REGULATIONS AS OF 20 DECEMBER
As of 20 December, additional entry regulations for Austria will apply in order to curb the omicron variant. This regulation is advantageous for you, dear guests,
because it offers even more security.
All persons from the age of 12 (or ninja passport) need for the entry to Austria
* a valid 2G proof and
* additionally a PCR test (not older than 72 hours).
*EXCEPTION: If you already have the 3. VACCINATION (BOOSTER), NO PCR TEST IS NECESSARY. .
Registration by a pre-travel clereance is also obligator
*Children up to 12 years of age do not need a 2G certificate, they only need to be tested.
* For school-age youths in Austria, as well as for school-age holiday guests from abroad aged 12-15, the "Ninja Pass" is equivalent to the 2G certificate as follows: Provided that a continuous valid test certificate with PCR and/or antigen test is available within these 5 days and is also carried, this means equality with the 2G status, even for days 6 and 7 without further test certificates.
FFP2 masks are compulsory in all indoor areas, but not in the water world and the wellness area.
A travel warning is not a travel ban, but offers the possibility to cancel free of charge up to 1 week before arrival at the latest.
COMPULSORY VACCINATION AS OF 01 FEBRUARY 2022
* In Austria, a general vaccination obligation regarding Covid19 will apply from 01 February 2022. The exact details such as age restrictions etc. are still being negotiated.
* There will be an exemption for all those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons.
Your room reservation with HEART and mindful of your safety:
* in the event of a border closure
* new lockdown
* in case of Covid disease (presentation of a positive test result)
Otherwise, the cancellation conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply:
Made up to 1 month before arrival: no cancellation fee.
From 1 week to 1 month before arrival: 70% of the total price.
Up to 1 week before arrival or early departures during your holiday: 90% of the total price.
We recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance. You can purchase this insurance when you make your hotel booking. Find more information on the EuropÃ¤ische Reiseversicherung website.
Check-In & Check-Out
Rooms are available from 2:00 pm (at latest 3:00 pm) on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 11:00 am!
We accept cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) and debit/ATM cards (Maestro).
Deposit & bank details
To hold your reservation, we ask for a deposit of 30% of the booked holiday total price.
Account holder: Hotel Bismarck Wendler GmbH & Co.KG
Bank: Salzburger Sparkasse, Bad Hofgastein
IBAN: AT81 2040 4002 0022 2992
A local tax in the amount of â‚¬ 2.40 per person per night is charged separately. Children under the age of 15 are exempt.
Guests can park outdoors for free at the Hotel Bismarck. A parking spot in our underground garage is â‚¬ 5,50 per day in summer and â‚¬ 8 per day in winter.
Your four-legged friend is welcome to join you at the Hotel Bismarck - in your room and also at the bar. Please note, however, they are not allowed in our wellness and spa area or the restaurant. We charge â‚¬ 12 per day for dogs (â‚¬ 17 for large dogs), without food. For longer stays, we will charge a maximum of â‚¬ 120 for dogs (â‚¬ 170 for large dogs).
Healing gallery shuttle
April-November: the hotel shuttle to the healing gallery is â‚¬ 11 per person (valid for 10:00 am and 12:00 pm departures).