A ski holiday in the State of Salzburg. Immerse yourself in the winter world of Gastein. Experience an unforgettable winter holiday. The combination of the Gastein winter sports region and Hotel Bismarck is a guarantee for a successful holiday here in Bad Hofgastein.
Skiers can expect an attractive, snow-sure and varied offering with wide slopes for carving, magnificent descents, family-oriented terrain and great attractions with a rustic ski hut atmosphere. In addition to altitudes up to 2,700m, highly modern snowmaking equipment means a snow-sure valley descent right through until Easter.
Bismarck Winter Highlights
- Pick up your ski pass directly at the hotel reception
- Discounted ski packages
- The Schlossalmbahn cable is quick and easy to get to (a quick walk through the park)
- The ski bus stops near the hotel (2 minutes away)
- The free ski bus runs every 10 minutes
- An ideal location near the modern Angertal Ski Centre (the resort-hopping connection point between Bad Gastein and Bad Hofgastein)
- A variety of quaint, cosy ski huts. From sausages to gourmet cuisine, you can enjoy Austrian specialties in a rustic atmosphere.
- The first cross-country trail access point and a cross-country ski school are located very close to the hotel
- Bad Hofgastein offers 15km of well-groomed cross-country skiing trails and in Gastein there is a total of about 35km
- Snow-sure skiing well into the spring, even in the valley
- Easy and fast arrival access and short waiting times upon arrival
- A newly refurbished and attractive ski storage room with a boot dryer is accessible directly from the hotel's car park