Immerse yourself, feel relaxed and recharge your health in the 33°C warm water of the two indoor and two outdoor thermal pools with a total water surface of 250m².
At Hotel Bismarck you’ll experience the luxury of four thermal baths that you can easily reach from your room in just your bathrobe. The indoor pools are connected to the outdoor swimming pools directly through a swimming channel in the side of the hotel.
Thermal Pools with a Mountain View
Enjoy a magnificent view of the mountains of Gastein all year round while relaxing in the warm thermal waters – the outdoor pools are open even in winter! Nothing relaxes you more after a day of skiing than the soothing warmth of the thermal water, which helps relieve muscle tension and stimulates circulation.
An Overview of Bismarck’s Water World:
- Reachable from all three of our houses with just your bathrobe
- Two in-hotel thermal spa baths with a total water surface of 250m²
- Indoor & outdoor thermal pools in the Bismarck Main House with a Roman spa theme
- Indoor & outdoor thermal pools in the Bismarck Manor House with water and massage jets
- Both outdoor thermal pools (33°C) are also open in winter
- During the holiday season, the spa area is separated into a "spa of calm & relaxation" and a "Family Fun Spa"
- Thermal whirlpool (38°C)
- Water aerobics
- A large winter garden near the indoor thermal pool
- Candle light swimming 08.00 pm - 10.00 pm (2x per week)
Why not take advantage of our poolside drink service! In summer we’ll gladly serve the drink of your choice right to your lounge chair on the garden terrace.