Bismarck’s Gourmet Half-board
Live Like a King
Feast to your heart’s content with Bismarck's gourmet half-board (= ¾ board, including lunch buffet & the kitchen in the afternoon) and your holiday in the Gastein Valley becomes a culinary celebration. Our healthy and gourmet cuisine has the highest standard of quality, which translates into a simply delicious culinary experience.
From Morning Until Evening: Pallet-Pleasing
In the mornings, you’ll breakfast like an emperor: at the buffet you can build up reserves of energy for an active holiday. Our cooks prepare fresh egg dishes directly on your plate, while an organic area and fresh fruit are available as well. For lunch, we serve our guests snacks, salads and specialities.
You Have the Choice
In the evenings, connoisseurs can look forward to an exquisite menu including vegetarian and healthy options. Even our smaller guests have the opportunity to choose their own meal. The salad bar, on which one can find a variety of cheeses from local farms, and the many different event evenings (Austrian evening, speciality evening, candlelit dinner, etc.), turn your holiday at the Hotel Bismarck into a culinary feast for the senses.
Bismarck's Gourmet Half-board Includes:
- A princely breakfast until 10:30 am, extensive cold and warm options including an organic section, homemade muesli, fresh fruit. Fresh egg dishes prepared by the buffet kitchen.
- Midday snacks from midday until 4:00 pm (various soups, salad buffet, cold and warm Austrian snacks) in the winter.
- Soup and salad buffet from midday until 2:00 pm on the terrace depending on the weather during the summer
- Fresh cakes and tortes or strudels daily.
- 5 course menu – for your dining pleasure:
4 main dishes to choose from, one of which being a healthy vegetarian option. (During the summer, a 4 course menu + your choice of 4 main dishes).
- A comprehensive daily salad bar (an extra course)
- Domestic, hand-cut cheeses
- »Connoisseur restaurant«: speciality evenings, Austrian evening every Sunday. Rotating appetiser and dessert buffets.
- Separate children’s menu with a variety of options.
- Bismarck day of celebration on Wednesdays with a Candlelit Gala Dinner in the winter. We kindly ask our guests to wear appropriate clothing.
- Meat or cheese fondue (for an extra fee) available in the Salzburg Parlour
The health and wellbeing of our guests is of utmost importance to us. During the summer holiday months, we offer guests a special health menu. We are happy to accommodate any of our guests' allergies and individual food intolerances.
- Additional health- and vitality-oriented menus available daily
- Dinner service begins at 6:00 pm during the summer
- We guarantee the use of high quality, home-grown products. Variables such as a product’s country and region of origin and the season are just as important to us as our commitment to avoid so-called “Convenience products”. Many of our (regular) guests who have allergies appreciate our organic kitchen’s high culinary standards.
- Guests with allergies will receive individually-crafted meals
- We will gladly take into account any of our guests' dietary requirements