Skiing, Thermal Spa & Gourmet Dining
It is not just good food and drink that keep the body and soul happy, but also the movement of skiing through the fresh winter air. This pleasurable experience in the mountains has many facets. At Hotel Bismarck we strive to bring all of these aspects together to create one amazing winter holiday experience. Enjoy this one-of-a-kind combination of skiing, thermal spa visits, and gourmet cuisine under one roof in Gastein.
After an exciting day on the slopes and in the cosy alpine huts, you certainly cannot miss a dip in one of our four thermal pools, or relaxing in the hotel’s winter garden or enjoying the wellness facilities. A day of winter sports and relaxation is perfectly rounded off with traditional and creative dishes from our gourmet kitchen and a glass or two of wine from the hotel bar.
We Offer you a Complete and Carefree Ski Package.
Our Hotel Offers you the Ideal Holiday Combination:
- The Schlossalmbahn is located close by and can be reached quickly and easily
(through the park on foot in approx. 10 minutes).
- Free ski bus. The bus stop is located right at the exit of the ski check. In just 5-8 minutes you’ll be at the base of the cable car. Departs every 10 minutes.
- Ideal location near the modern Angertal Ski Centre (for ski resort hopping between Bad Gastein and Bad Hofgastein). Easy and fast access & short waiting times!
- Kids Park for beginners in Angertal.
- Snow-sure in the springtime – valley descent guaranteed.
- Ski Safari every Monday (a free informative guided ski tour).
- Every Saturday and Sunday a ski instructor comes to the hotel to offer individual advice.
- Obtain your ski pass directly at reception (no waiting)!
- 10% discount on ski rental in Angertal.
- 10% discount on ski rental at Sport Fleiss (at the Schlossalmbahn cable car valley station).
- Enjoy Austria’s largest ski resort conglomeration: 5 regions, 860km of slopes and 270 ski lifts with just one ticket.
- From the Gastein Valley, cable cars and lifts carry skiers up to 2,700m above sea level to access 260km of slopes, including the two longest runs in the State of Salzburg (7 and 8 km long).
- Hop between different ski areas: Bad Hofgastein-Badgastein, Dorfgastein-Grossarltal, Graukogel and the high alpine Sportgastein ski area.
- 2 outdoor 33 °C thermal pools (open in winter).
- 2 indoor 33 °C thermal pools.
- Gourmet cuisine on an award-winning level.
- Selected, quality wines from our wine cellar.
- Caring, personal attention from your host family.
- Panoramic views of the Gastein mountains.