Info and Etiquette
Things to Know
To ensure that your beauty and wellness holiday at Hotel Bismarck allows you to truly relax, we have put together a few bits of information and tips for you…
In order to fulfil your appointment request, we ask that you inform us of your plans when booking your hotel room or upon check-in!
The spa area is found on the ground floor (near reception) or from the pool lobby on the first basement floor (see diagram).
- Cost-free cancellation of beauty appointments up to one day prior to treatment, in all other cases the total cost of the treatment will be charged.
- Should you arrive late, only the remaining appointment time will be charged.
- Please arrive ten minutes early for applications in the soft pack bed, such as the Cleopatra milk oil or the evening primrose cream pack, Thalasso algae treatment and natural moor mudpack.
In you do not fully take advantage of the hotel spa treatments and applications purchased with your wellness package, a percentage refund may be issued or the amount paid will be dissolved.
- Please arrive for cosmetic and massage applications and treatments without jewellery.
- The spa and cosmetic areas are places of relaxation and are therefore mobile phone free zones!