Included Services winter at
Luxury Hotel Bismarck
This is what you can expect from us
Bismarck’s Gourmet Superior Half-board
- Lavish breakfast buffet served until 10:30am, extensive hot and cold offering with an organic corner, homemade muesli, fresh fruit, and fresh egg dishes made to order.
- Lunch specials from 12-4pm (varied soups, salad bar, cold/warm specialities from Austria)
- Fresh cake, pie or strudel made daily.
- 5-course menu for your culinary enjoyment with 4 main dishes to choose from.
- Daily salad buffet (additional course).
- Daily vegetarian dish.
- Daily additional vitality and health menu.
- Health Tip: dinner is served during the summer season starting at 6pm.
- Homemade Gastein cheese selection.
- "Gourmet Cuisine": every Sunday is a special Austrian evening with rotating special appetisers or dessert buffet.
- Children's-specific menu with numerous choices.
- Bismarck’s hotel celebration day – Wednesdays we offer a candlelit gala dinner. We appreciate elegant attire for this meal.
- High quality, local products.
- Food intolerances are of course catered for.
- Allergy sufferers can request menu changes according to individual needs.
For Your Wellbeing
- Welcome reception on Monday with a welcome cocktail and information about your holiday
- Free use of the hotel's 1,700 m² water and wellness paradise
- Fluffy bathrobes, spa bag and slippers are located in your room for use during your stay
- Free parking in front of the hotel
- Free wireless internet access in all guest rooms
- Gastein Card for the duration of your stay: Free and reduced (10% to 50%) deals for:
- Sport & fun, cultural offerings, buses and city buses in the Gastein Valley
- Poolside drink service
Water & Wellness Paradise
- Easily accessible in your bathrobe from all hotel rooms
- 2 x 33°C outdoor thermal pools open all year round
- 2 x 33°C indoor thermal pools
- Thermal whirlpool
- 5 sun terraces and a 7,000 m² garden area
- Spacious winter garden near the indoor thermal pool
- Luxurious wellness paradise: Finnish sauna, women's sauna, rock grotto steam room, bio-sauna, warm footbaths, salt therapy room, Kneipp baths, showers, light therapy, relaxation room with water beds, ice fountain
- Gym area
- 50 m² fitness room equipped with basic equipment such as ergometer, back bench, abdominal trainer, rowing machine...
- Water aerobics, back exercises, stretching, Nordic walking, breathing exercises, bums-tums-and legs training on a daily rotating basis from Monday to Friday
- 2 times per week candle light swimming
- 2 times per week yoga
- curling with Mr. Wendler
- A children's play area for our youngest guests
- A youth room for our "teen" guests
- During the holidays, our wellness area is separated into a "spa of calm & relaxation" and a "Family Fun Spa"
- Air hockey, XL Battleship...
- Table tennis, football
A fully-inclusive organised door-to-door skiing package
No worries and no stress in your skiing holiday
10 % reduction at the ski rental
skipass sale at the reception
Saturday and Sunday personal advice by a ski lector in the hotel,
booking of a ski course directly in the hotel or online before your arrival
Perfect situation to reach the ski area in only 5 minutes,. Ideal to reach the modern ski centre Angertal nearly no waiting time, ski school, ski rental, fun park for families, wide range of restaurants and huts, winter walking trails, etc.
complimentaryski bus next to the hotel leaves every 10 minutes