These Hiking Specialists
Get the Summer Moving
Guests of our hotel enjoy many perks through this exclusive “Gastein Hiking Specialist” group.
- Hiking info corner & individual hiking recommendations at the hotel
- Free participation in up to four guided hikes per week
(excludes hotel transfer, cable car fares and cost of consumed goods)
- Hikes of varying difficulty
(1x1 hiking, half- and full-day tours)
- Easy registration for the hikes
- Breakfast service for early risers and ambitious summit seekers
- Washing and drying facilities for clothing and footwear
- Free rental of hiking equipment (backpacks, hiking poles, etc.)
- Free, high-quality hiking, cycling and mountain biking maps
- Free nature and plant guide
NEW: 1 x weekly hiking tour with our hiking guide Brigitte (about 4 hours)
Your Hiking Specialist: Hotel Bismarck
From easy family hikes to demanding climbs into thin air - in the Gastein Valley you will certainly find the hiking tour that is exactly to your taste. Hike up to the picturesque “Couple Lakes” at 1,856 metres above sea level or to the nearest alpine chalet - enjoy the mountain landscape of the Hohe Tauern mountains.
We are happy to recommend the best routes and the most idyllic destinations for your hikes. Afterwards you can unwind in one of the four thermal swimming pools or pamper your muscles with a relaxing massage in our wellness & vitality world. Hotel Bismarck is your hiking specialist - and we’re just that much better known!