Christmas Story in Gastein
and New Year's Eve
Enjoy our beautiful festive family Christmas celebration that lasts around an hour. Local trumpeters play traditional songs, Christmas stories are told by family members, and Christmas carols are sung and played by the children of the Wendler family on the piano.
Our youngest hotel guests sit around the decorated Christmas tree. The smell of punch and roasted chestnuts wafts through the room. All together we sing well-known carols... it’s just like the Christmas celebration of a really big family!
Christmas and New Year’s Eve Events
- After opening your Christmas presents, enjoy a
6-course candlelit Christmas dinner of the highest culinary standard.
- There will be a special delivery of Christmas gifts to our guests in the “silver sleigh”.
- On the last day of the year, we offer you a brilliant 7-course candlelit gala dinner.
- An exclusive New Year's Eve
ball provides the appropriate atmosphere to
welcome the New Year. The music will be provided by the top DJ Max.
- Enjoy our midnight buffet with many culinary delights.
- Begin the New Year with fireworks : from our terrace you’ll have a magnificent view of all of the firework displays throughout the valley.
- On New Year's Eve we offer childcare for a private New Year's party.