Included Services summer at
Luxury Hotel Bismarck
This is what you can expect from us
Bismarck’s Gourmet Superior Half-board
- Lavish breakfast buffet served until 10:30am, extensive hot and cold offering with an organic corner, homemade muesli, fresh fruit, and fresh egg dishes made to order.
- Salad and soup buffet from 12-3pm on the terrace, weather permitting.
- Fresh cake, pie or strudel made daily.
- 4-course menu for your culinary enjoyment with 4 main dishes to choose from.
- Daily salad buffet (additional course).
- Daily vegetarian dish.
- Daily additional vitality and health menu.
- Health Tip: dinner is served during the summer season starting at 6.15 pm.
- Homemade Gastein cheese selection.
- "Gourmet Cuisine": every Sunday is a special Austrian evening with rotating special appetisers or dessert buffet.
- Children's-specific menu with numerous choices.
- High quality, local products.
- Food intolerances are of course catered for.
- Allergy sufferers can request menu changes according to individual needs.
For Your Wellbeing
- Welcome reception on Monday with a welcome cocktail and information about your holiday
- Free use of the hotel's 1,700 m² water and wellness paradise
- Fluffy bathrobes, spa bag and slippers are located in your room for use during your stay
- Free parking in front of the hotel
- Free wireless internet access in all guest rooms (New 50 Mbit)
- Gastein Card for the duration of your stay: Free and reduced (10% to 50%) deals for:
- Sport & fun, cultural offerings, buses and city buses in the Gastein Valley
- Poolside drink service
Water & Wellness Paradise 1.700 m²
- Easily accessible in your bathrobe from all hotel rooms
- 2 x 33°C outdoor thermal pools open all year round
- 2 x 33°C indoor thermal pools
- Thermal whirlpool
- 5 sun terraces and a 6,000 m² garden area
- Spacious winter garden near the indoor thermal pool
- Luxurious wellness paradise: Finnish sauna, women's sauna, rock grotto steam room, bio-sauna, warm footbaths, salt therapy room, Kneipp baths, showers, light therapy, relaxation room with water beds, ice fountain...
- Gym area
- 50 m² fitness room equipped with basic equipment such as ergometer, back bench, abdominal trainer, rowing machine...
- Water aerobics, back exercises, stretching, Nordic walking, breathing exercises, bums-tums-and legs training on a daily rotating basis from Monday to Friday
- NEW Mai-October: 2-3 times per week YOGA (à 1,5 hours) in combination with our weekly programme free of charge
- NEW: 1 x weekly hiking tour with our hiking guide Brigitte (about 4 hours)
- A children's play area for our youngest guests
- A youth room for our "teen" guests
- During the holidays, our wellness area is separated into a "spa of calm & relaxation" and a "Family Fun Spa"
- Several times per evening we offer child and youth movie presentations
- Flat screen TV with DVD/VHS Video
- Air hockey, XL Battleship...
- Table tennis, foosball